What is WebinarJam?
A flexible webinar software, WebinarJam is used by many businesses and industries for online marketing. WebinarJam is an innovative tool for live casting, event streaming and broadcasting. This software not only supports multiple languages, but it is also compatible with all operating systems, browsers and mobile device platforms.
This enables users to live stream broadcasts to thousands of attendees from anywhere, by directly streaming the content through Facebook Live or YouTube Live. WebinarJam provides its own private network too, which can be used for live streaming of webinars.
Using this software’s dynamic and flexible layouts, users have the option to go solo or invite co-presenters for live streaming and highlight them one and at a time.
Moreover, with the help of the software’s built-in live chat, the hosts of the webinars can answer questions asked by attendees. WebinarJam also allows its users to share their knowledge in a number of ways, which includes upload and play pre-recorded videos, run slideshow presentation and even share their screen with the other presenters and make annotation directly on the screen.
Besides all of this, WebinarJam also provides a whole lot of tools and features, like sending offers to attendees, creating webinar registration pages, scheduling events, sessions and even trainings; sending automating emails and gaining insights into the performance of their webinars.
What makes WebinarJam one of the best webinar software is the number of features it provides its users. Here is the whole list of features you can avail by purchasing WebinarJam.
- Engage Everybody
- Go Solo or Invite Co-Presenters
- Attendee Spotlight
- Active Chat
- Highlight Messages, Comments, And Answers
- Moderate Webinars
- Stream Directly to Facebook Live and YouTube Live
- Easy and Fast Broadcasting
- Supports All Operating Systems Browsers, And Mobile Devices
- Video Engine
- Run Slick Slideshow Presentations
- Whiteboard Ideas
- Polls and Surveys
- Active Offers
- Urgency Display
- Limited Units Display
- Update Units Automatically Or Manually
- Buyer Alerts
- Feedback Flow
- Point and Click Registration Page Builder
- Remote Registration Embedding
- One-Click Registration
- Cross-Platform Tagging
- Automated Email and SMS
- Schedule Webinars
- Post Event Communication
- Multi-Language Capability
- Replica Replay
- Detailed Webinar Performance Analytics
Besides this, the updated version of this webinar software called WebinarJam 3.0, has plenty new and improved features as mentioned below:
#1. JAM SESSION ROOMS
This is like your own virtual meeting arena. You and your co-presenters (sitting in any corner of the world) can deliver your live cast webinars. At the moment, it allows 6 co-presenters to do that at the same time. It allows you to share from your webcam, a whole window or even stream a specific application and then even allow playbacks for all of the presenters.
This is with the help of a revolutionary technology that Andy Jenkins has bought to life with his latest version: WebRTC live casting standard, thus making the webinar look a lot more sharper, cleaner & more vibrant. This also has the capability to automatically upload this and live stream through YouTube live making it accessible for thousands of new audiences all over the world.
#2. STUDIO CONTROL CENTRE
The new version of WebinarJam is going to have a highly customisable interface that will allow you to use it solo in a separate browser tab or with a dual screen display on a different PC/laptop. It can be easily given for management by a moderator in your team. You can do pretty much everything from here and it feels like you’re in control of a beautiful Bond car. You can view engagement analytics from the same interface where you get to also control the chats, polls, surveys, questions, videos, offers, live alerts, etc.
#3. VIDEO INJECT FOR HYBRID WEBINARS
This is based on the fact that most webinars are used for either teaching, interacting or selling. While the original features of any webinar hosting technology service allow you to do that through your webcam, your presentation software and screen sharing as well but the latest version of WebinarJam will act like your own personal on-demand TV studio.
This means you can have as many as upto 10 videos pre-uploaded and as soon as you click on the thumbnail, your viewers start watching the videos during your live without them realising that it’s a pre-recorded session/video. This is obviously a great feature purely because it potentially eliminates the risk of you getting stuck while making your pitch to the audiences. This is also great for sharing testimonials that have been recorded right for better social proof display. Pretty cool, han?
#4. ACTIVE OFFERS
Gone are the days when your PPTs had a link at the end of all the slides. WebinarJam is seriously here to up your game as it now comes loaded with various calls to action which are clickable within the webinar. These come with an option of an active countdown timer which creates a sense of urgency and an active units display which will allow you to show the no. of purchases/offers left – creating a sense of scarcity. These can be manually controlled as well automatically. And it’s very simple to do.
#5. FEEDBACK FLOW
Now, during your webinar presentations, all major questions can be displayed graphically that your attendees enter in the chat room with one click. For e.g.: if someone asks if there is any discount available till a period on the price of your product, you can provide the answer and then show it on the video interface.
It also allows you to promote specific comments to the audience. Kind of like a social proof tool again. It even allows for real time purchases to be displayed. Anyone who lands on your landing page and buys the product, you get an instant notification within WebinarJam and also display it to audience as a sign of credibility. Imagine the effect it can have on your sales while all of this is happening.
#6. REPLICA REPLAY™
This is one of the best & strongest updates from the previous versions of WebinarJam you can witness. What this allows you to do is just replicate the original webinar broadcast, not just the recording. That means all the responses and interactions done with the help of other tools also takes place in the exact fashion. Think the direct video injection, feedback flow displays, questions, comments, live alerts etc. The whole environment for free.
#7. ATTENDEE SPOTLIGHT
This feature will allow you to make any of your attendees to become a guest, a host or a presenter in your webinar at any time. During the session itself, you can ask the buyers to tell you why they purchased your product/offer in the first place. Nifty little tricks like these for social proof tend to go a long way in sales.
#8. UNLIMITED ATTENDEES & MULTIPLE PRESENTERS
One of the biggest benefits of having this tool by your side is that the number of attendees you can have on this are unlimited. There is also no cap on the no. of webinars you can do. In comparison to all other business based webinar services, this one takes the cake as the cost goes up dramatically if the number of viewers and sign ups increase. With WebinarJam, its just a one time cost and you’re done.
#9. SCHEDULING WEBINARS & REMINDERS VIA TEXT MESSAGES
The WebinarJam system is built in a way that you can create your webinar and just schedule it for the time you want. Everything else from reminding your registrants (via email or text messages) is automatically taken care of. Signing up for the webinars is also a walk in the park as the audiences can literally just sign up with their email addresses.
#10. INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Most social media platforms support the integration of your webinars. These can also be integrated with most email marketing services and auto-responder services. This itself is one of the biggest advantages as once they sign up for your webinar successfully, they will also become a part of your email marketing list. You can always sell and upsell in the future accordingly to these lists and garner better relationships.
#11. WEBINARS FOR SELLING
As discussed earlier that WebinarJam also lets you charge money just for entering a particular webinar. There is also a fully integrated system for collecting payments during the webinar/presentation itself. Most other webinar services will not allow you to do that. Firing up your sales numbers and opening a new revenue stream right off the bat could not get easier than this.
A lot of users choose WebinarJam is due to its great trial period offer. With the help of this, most people aren’t hesitant while signing up for the webinar software, thinking that they can test and see if the software meets their needs. In this case, WebinarJam mostly always does.
Their trial period costs $1 and provides the following for 60 days:
- Stream to YouTube Live or our private JamCast broadcaster
- Secure webinar rooms with password protection
- Engage with a virtual whiteboard, polls and live chat
- Customize your pages for brand consistency
- Inject pre-recorded video for perfect presentations
- Automatically record every webinar
- Communicate pre and post webinar with built in autoresponders
- Know your data with our advanced analytics and tracking
Keep in mind, this offer is limited. You can sign up for the trial period here.
After the trial period, you can choose from two SMB pricing plans with all the features mentioned above. The plans can be availed on a subscription basis and can be paid one time or in three installments per year. Here are the enterprise pricing details:
#1. Single Payment
- Single-Payment Year Subscription
#2. Three Payments
- Three monthly payments of $189 every year
- 3 Times Installment Payment Plan.
WebinarJam also offers full refund within 30 days of original purchase or the first installment payment. For this, you can use the help desk on their website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details and request for a refund.
Pros & Cons
- Lack of Database: If you delete a file stored on WebinarJam, you cannot restore the file. This can cause issues for users using the software for the first time.
- PowerPoint Sharing: While you can upload PowerPoint Presentation, the animations, which for most presentation are integral, cannot be shared.
- Lack of Privacy: While streaming live, users with whom the live link has not been shared with or who aren’t invited can join as well.
- Top Class Technology: As WebinarJam uses Google Hangouts technology, which is one of the most reliable and stable in the world, there are no dropouts and very rare random hang-ups occur.
- Backend Analysis: The backend analytics are very powerful and can help the most non-technical business owner make informed decisions. It includes everything from sales conversions, earnings per click, earning per attendee, one click signup, post webinar reminder details, auto-responder integrations etc.
- Easy Registration: Extremely simple to setup your webinar and its registration process. Takes less than 5 minutes to set up the whole thing for a recurring one. Only modification of emails is needed from time to time depending on what you’re looking to sell.
- Customizable Templates: WebinarJam comes with beautiful and pre-tested designs and templates, which you can customize based on your requirement and niche.
- Money Back Guarantee: The facts that this webinar software provides a 30 day money back guarantee is always a favorite for users. 30 days are usually enough to capitalise on the service bought without any risks.
- Real Time Features: With the help of this software, you can conduct real time polls and surveys through public and private chat rooms. Moreover, you can gather real time feedback, based on the services you are selling.
- Track Performance: Using the tracking codes integrated on the check-out pages and thank-you pages, you can learn more about the performance of your webinar. The backend allows you to study every attendee’s details, show up rates, replay attendees, unique visitors, no. of registrations, the revenue earned per webinar and a lot more.
WebinarJam supports integration with premier third-party CRM, email, and shopping cart applications such as the following:
- Active Campaign
As web-based software WebinarJam operates with nearly all internet browsers so long as you have internet access.
- Small Businesses
- Medium Businesses
Q1. Where’s the replay option in WebinarJam?
To find your replay, you will need to visit “My Webinars” in WebinarJam. Find your webinar and click “Your Links”. This will open up a list of available links. In the popup that appears you will want to click “Replay Recording”. This will take you to a new tab with a dropdown. Select the date of your webinar from the dropdown.
Your replay link will appear to the right which you can copy and send to friends. If you want to see the replay yourself, click the over arrow icon. If you want to download the webinar to edit it or keep it, click the download icon.
Q2. How can I see how many people attended my webinar on WebinarJam?
For this, you need to visit Analytics. Here you will need to select your webinar from the first drop down. You can select all sessions or a specific session from the next drop down. Then press go to get WebinarJam to pull the analytics from your webinar.
Traffic is the first box on your analytics. This covers the basic numbers of your webinar, and in this section you will see:
- Registration Page Visitors: This is a visitor who either has never visited your registration page before or cleared their cookies.
- Registrations: This is the number of people who actually registered for your webinar.
- Live Attendees: This is the number of people who attended your webinar live.
- Replay Attendees: This is the number of people who attended your replay.
Q3. What is WebinarJam Express Session?
WebinarJam’s Jamming with Friends Express is designed to help you get your webinar set up quickly and on screen easily. If you want to set up a your very first Express Session, you can use this step-by-step handy guide provided by WebinarJam!